Here are just some of the things you'll learn in Head First HTML5 Programing:
- Learn how to make your pages truly interactive by using the power of the DOM.
- Use the Geolocation API to know where your users are.
- Bring out your inner artist with Canvas, HTML5's new 2D drawing surface.
- Go beyond just plugging a video into your pages, and create custom video experiences.
- Learn the secret to grabbing five megabytes of storage in every user's browser.
- Improve your page's responsiveness and performance with Web workers.
- And much more.
1. Getting to know HTML5: Welcome to Webville
3. Events, Handlers and All That Jazz: A Little Interactivity
5. Making your HTML Location Aware: Geolocation
6. Talking to The Web: Extroverted Apps
7. Bringing Out Your Inner: Canvas
8. Not Your Father's TV: Video…With Special Guest Star "Canvas"
9. Storing Things Locally: Web Storage
Appendix Top Ten topics (We Didn't cover)
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan