This document is the TOGAF Standard — Introduction and Core Concepts. It has been developed and approved by The Open Group, and is part of the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition.
This document introduces the standard, including an executive overview of Enterprise Architecture, a description of how the standard is organized, and a summary of core concepts.
It also contains the material common to the individual documents that comprise the standard, such as the definitions, as well as document references and abbreviations.
It covers the following topics:
• An introduction to the standard, including an executive overview of Enterprise Architecture
• A description of the TOGAF documentation set, describing the contents of the standard and the supporting TOGAF Library
• The core concepts that apply across the TOGAF Standard
• The terms and definitions that apply across the TOGAF Standard
• A glossary of supplementary definitions
The TOGAF Standard is intended for Enterprise Architects, Business Architects, IT Architects, Data Architects, Systems Architects, Solution Architects, and anyone responsible for the architecture function within an organization. Other audiences are Digital and Agile Practitioners, Product Managers, and C-Suite. These audiences will find more detailed guidance on how to apply the standard to fulfill specific needs in the TOGAF Series Guides.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan